“The Greatest Wealth is Health” (Virgil, Roman poet)
We lead increasingly hectic lives, and in the business world in particular we desperately need to find efficient and effective ways to maximise our health.
Probably the best and easiest way of achieving that is to set up and follow a good, healthy daily routine. Routines are great – no decision-making, no stress, just do it. The challenge is finding our way through all the contradictory noise out there about what’s really good for us and what isn’t.
This will help – “What your daily routine should look like, according to science” on Business Insider lays out the science-backed approach to questions like –
- When and how should we exercise?
- How many times a week should we shower?
- When best to drink that first cup of coffee?
- What should we have for breakfast?
- …and so on throughout our day, ending off with some tips on getting a good and healthy night’s sleep.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.